GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link

it

The actress disclosed this in her birthday message to her son, Richard, who turned 14 today. She wrote:

"Ring the bell 🔔 sound the alarm 🚨 for on this very day 14yrs ago a prince was born🎉 Am I going to write an epistle this year AGAIN?

Ofcos I will😁This young man here reminds me so much of his late father *mixfeelings*Come with me as I travel down memory lane; On this faithful day, I walked into my then pastor's office (I had come for counseling


it
after exchanging pleasantries, the pastor showed me to a seat N as I made to seat comfortably, he said nd I quote 'sister the lord will visit you with a male child soon' on hearing that my eyes went straight to the calendar that was hung on the wall of his office, and I realised I was 2 weeks late😳there and then, the world around me collapsed, I am supposed to be happy but I was not, why? You do ask..... as at that time, we were living from hand to mouth, my husband was sick and to crown it all, Racheal was just like a year.

At that spot I decided abortion was the solution but I made sure not to betray my emotion in the presence of our pastor. I got home and I said to my husband 'I think I am pregnant' and like I had envisaged he said it to me point blank 'we are getting rid of it' how do we have another child in this condition 😢 I said okay but that the pastor said it's a male child o and like the typical Igbo man that my husband is now, his face brightened up at the mention of a MALE child, so he said to me 'chi maybe we should leave it, God will provide

Post a Comment

 
Top